Membership is free and open to any individual or organization whose mission is consistent with the ICC’s priorities and meets the requirements for membership.
- Networking and collaboration with other organizations committed to cancer control in Indiana
- Participation in statewide efforts to make a difference in cancer care and outcomes
- Professional education and information
- Public recognition of leadership in cancer control
- Access to timely and quality cancer data
1. Members are expected to do the following:
- Endorse and support ICC priorities,
- Participate in implementation of at least one ICC priority, and
- Share information about how ICC priorities are being implemented.
2. Members will:
- Attend ICC Annual Meetings,
- Vote on ICC issues,
- Commit themselves to activities that support the ICC’s mission,
- Participate in the process of determining statewide cancer control priorities, and
- Elect ICC co-chairs and categorical rotating positions on the ICC Board of Directors.
3. Members reserve the right to resign their ICC membership at any time.